- DURING INSPECTION, TECH PULLED P0300-RANDOM MISFIRE, HISTORY CODE. NO MISFIRES WERE ACTIVE AT THIS TIME. HOOKED UP SCANNER AND TEST DROVE MONITORING MISFIRE COUNTER AND NONE WERE PRESENT. SPARK PLUGS ARE IN OK CONDITION AT THIS TIME. RECOMMEND ADDING A CAN OF 44K AT THIS TIME TO CLEAN FUEL INJECTORS. CUST AUTH 44K ADDITIVE.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- TECH SMOKE TESTED VEHICLE AND FOUND THAT THE PCV VALVE HAD FAILED AND NEEDED TO BE REPLACED. RECOMMEND NEW PCV VALVE AND RELATED HOSES. CUST AUTH REPAIRS.
- Dissolves and suspends deposits Rids all old fluid and suspended debris Installs new automatic transmission fluid Fortifies new fluid with seal conditioners, oxidation inhibitors and shift improvers
- PERFORM TEAM ONE COURTESY DVI
DALE C. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/11/2023