- PERFORM TEAM ONE COURTESY DVI
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Rotated tires to counteract the uneven wear characteristics of each wheel position on the vehicle.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- TECHNICIAN REMOVED AND REPLACED THE ENGINE AIR FILTER
DAVID C. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/5/2023