CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-07T22:00:06+00:002006 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-07T22:00:06+00:00
- CHECKED CHARGING AND STARTING SYSTEM AND FOUND NO ISSUES AT THIS TIME
- TECHNICIAN REPLACED FUEL PUMP AND SENDING UNIT
- Removes deposits from valves and combustion chambers Dissolves sludge and varnish Cleans stubborn oil deposits Cleans micro passageways in gasoline direct injection engines Restores engine balance and power Improves spark plug life
- Restores headlight luminosity Restores lens clarity Unique sealer keeps headlights clear
- TECHNICIAN REPLACED VALVE COVER GASKETS
- Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Technician performed a complete brake fluid exchange. Removing old, acidic fluid & replacing it with new fluid fortified with conditioner. This service maximizes your vehicle's braking ability & fixes "squishy" brake pedal issues.
- TECHNICIAN REPLACED BOTH SERPENTINE BELTS
- TECHNICIAN REPLACED ALL 4 TIRES
- PERFORMED ALIGNMENT AND SET TO FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS.
- 2 BRAKE LIGHTS ARE INOP. PLEASE REPLACE.
STEVEN G. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/5/2022