CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-28T22:00:59+00:002015 Dodge Challenger CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-28T22:00:59+00:00
- REPLACE FRONT BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS
- REPLACE REAR BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS
- UPON INSPECTION, TECHNICIAN FOUND FAILED ROLLER BEARINGS TO HAVE SCORED THE CAMSHAFT. TECHNICIAN RECOMMENDS REPLACE CAMSHAFT, VALVETRAIN AND RELATED COMPONENTS. CUSTOMER AUTHORIZED REPAIRS.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with R1234YF. Test system performance. BEFORE SERVICE STATIC PRESSURE: AFTER SERVICE STATIC PRESSURE: BEFORE SERVICE ENGAGED PRESSURE: AFTER SERVICE ENGAGED PRESSURE: BEFORE SERVICE VENT TEMPERATURE: AFTER SERVICE VENT TEMPERATURE: AMOUNT OF REFRIGERANT EVACUATED: AMOUNT OF REFRIGERANT ADDED: AMOUNT OF PAG OIL ADDED:
- PERFORMED ALIGNMENT AND SET TO FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS.
- Rotated tires to counteract the uneven wear characteristics of each wheel position on the vehicle . We mount each wheel on a state-of-the-art dynamic computer-controlled spin balancing machine. Establishing optimal balance of the tire/wheel assembly by correcting any type of imbalance. Checking and setting tire pressure to your vehicle’s specification.
REDFORD S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/26/2023